
Everyone from the Greater Geelong area, so all of the campuses that we are in charge of. Pretty good looking bunch, eh? :)
When we started taking our campus pictures, there were many, shall we say "encouraging jests", when they called Ballarat. Keep in mind, as of right now, I'm the only girl at Ballarat. So the picture is me and 6 guys, gotta love it :)

I love these guys, I really do, but I'm desperately asking the Lord for some women... hanging out with these fellas all day is starting to wear me out. I can already see the Lord working, and there are a few women that have been coming around, just weren't able to come to Connexions. I'm grateful for the ways that He's moving, but desiring to see so much more. So many times I feel inadequate and wonder how much the Lord can really do through just one woman, but I know that's just my doubt and lack of faith getting in the way. If you could please join me in praying for more women at Ballarat. I have seen the Lord work in crazy ways when I ask you guys to pray, so I'm asking you, almost imploring you, to join me in interceding for some women.
And I have complete faith that the picture for Ballarat next year will be more gender balanced... shoot, last year there wasn't even a picture for Ballarat, so praise the Lord for that!
I can't thank you enough for praying with me,
Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment