It amazes me how much time goes by between my blog posts. I really am desiring to be consistent in updating, time just gets away from you, you know?
Well, the first praise is that we found housing!!! We can't move in till March 3rd, but we absolutely love the house, it was definitely our favorite out of all the ones we looked at, so we feel very blessed to have it. Thanks for all your prayers, the Lord is so so good and provided in His timing!
We just got back from kickoff camp, and while we are all exhausted, it was a pretty sweet weekend. We have some amazing students that are so desiring to see movements started on their campuses, and their hearts for the lost are nothing short of contagious. And they are seriously some of the nicest, welcoming people I have ever met. All of us missionaries (missionaries doesn't have a negative connotation here like it does in the States, so that's what everyone calls us) were thanked multiple times throughout the weekend. What caught me was that they weren't just thanking us for planning the weekend, but thanking us for just simply coming to Oz. They are so appreciative of us being here, it's so incredibly humbling that these students would be excited about me coming... little old me.... :)
I think my biggest prayer request right now is for energy, supernatural energy that can only come from the Lord. I am completely exhausted from this weekend, and there's no slowing down. Our schedules are a bit crazy right now, and I find myself coming home everyday completely and entirely spent, emotionally, physically, and spiritually. Please pray that I would not be relying on myself for energy but on the Holy Spirit instead!
Lots of love,
Michelle
Oh yeah, and driving on the other side of the road... not working out so much. I can't seem to get my American ways out of my system!
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment