Sunday, November 28, 2010

Things I've noticed, things I'll miss, things I won't

I have 10 days left in Australia, and it's hitting me like a ton of bricks realizing this. I am so excited to come home and see all my family and friends again, but I am going to miss this place a lot. I love living here, I love the people and the culture and what they're all about. But, like anything, there are some things that I'm definitely not going to miss about living here. So I've compiled a list: things I've noticed, things I'll miss, and things I won't. Maybe if I focus on the things that I'm not going to miss it will make it easier to leave this place :)

And I can't take credit for this, I totally stole it from my dear friend Hillary when she was leaving her STINT in Turkey. But so good for helping me process through leaving!

No comments:

Post a Comment